08-14-2012, 10:38 AM   #68
Optherion
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Prancing Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3 View Post
I never said the m3 was light. For the record, my car weighed in at 3500 lbs when it was corner balanced. I don't think id get a sense of satisfaction passing cars all day in an awd car full of computer assisted corrections. I'm glad it satisfies you. Just means you bought the right car for you. I take pride in knowing I did most of the work myself even if I'm the slowest in the group.
Were you the guy at California Speedway back in March running the ROVAL? I passed a white M3 numerous times in our run group. Guy got pissed that thought my car was modded, and wanted to check my tech sheet lol??? Maybe it was you, maybe it wasnt. Car looks familiar. I remember the guy talked about his car being "corner balanced" and superior. He was sliding all over the place over driving it.

Everyone drives what they enjoy. I used to have an aerial atom. Enjoyed the piss out of it. Yes, I love the GT-R's awd. Never noticed the electronics since I turn them off at the track. Next you'll say you would never enjoy driving an Audi R18 etron or a formula one car because of all the electronic nannies as well. Its a sign of the times.

Last edited by Optherion; 08-14-2012 at 12:45 PM..
Appreciate 0