View Single Post
      01-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #144
ADV.1 Matt
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalbreeze View Post
I actually read through all of the post and were simply appalled by the responses from ADV.1. They are selling their wheels from 5k and up and they can't even prove their wheels are legitimate. I've always had a bad feeling about them and now probably will never buy from them. I've always stuck with Volks, Work, ADVANS, BBS, and now HRE. Even my Advans which were not forged but flow formed are 1000000x better than these ADV.1 forged monoblock wheels. I have yet to see anybody that goto track with them and aside from form over function these wheels have proved absolutely nothing to me. My shop actually called the LA warehouse to buy 4 set of centercaps from ADV.1 to replace a set for a customer and they told them 200 bucks a piece to replace. This has nothing to do with TUV certificate and such but rather a standard in business practices. 200 bucks a piece for a center cap....WOW
We don't charge 200.00 a piece for replacement center caps.... heck we don't charge 200.00 a piece for our custom engraved ones. Replacement center caps are free of charge and our production office in LA doesn't quote prices as they aren't involved with any sales of any kind.
Appreciate 0