View Single Post
      08-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Ketamine_Dart
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 JzB E93 M3 & 2012 BE GTR

Ryan Amico and Steve Thomas BMW FTW!

Hey folks!

First post here, but have been lurking here for months. I would first like to thank everybody here for all the informative posts, and without the wealth of knowledge I obtained from this forum, I would have never been able to purchase an M3 ordered exactly to my liking without getting ripped off.

I literally spent about 3-4 months researching everything there is to know about the current E90,E92, and E93 M3's before I spent another month or so emailing and calling all of the BMW dealerships in Southern California. Yes, I did contact every single Southern California dealership about pricing for the M3 I wanted. I did not know about Ryan and Steve Thomas until I read some posts from Golfffr and a few other posters here who had nothing but positive experiences with Steve Thomas.

Just like everybody else here, I got $600 over invoice for my JzB E93 with basically almost every option from Ryan. Dealing with Ryan was the most painless, enjoyable experience I have ever had with anybody in the service industry. He answered every email and phone calls promptly, sometimes within minutes of my email or call. Straight up awesome guy!!!!

When it was time to pick up my car, the paperwork and everything else was smooth sailing until I drove about 60 miles off the lot towards home (which was about 105 miles away). While driving, I started losing power and started hearing some clicking noises so I immediately pull off the highway to the nearest gas station. As I go up the entrance of the gas station driveway, I hear grinding noises and I can't accelerate!!! I literally had to step out of my car and wave off oncoming traffic to prevent them from hitting my car!!!

To make a long story short, Ryan was a big help in getting my car back to Steve Thomas in the middle of the night so that they can have a look at it the next morning. Turns out that a seal in the rear driver differential was loose and "broke off" I think. Still not exactly sure though of what the problem was, but Steve Thomas took care of it immediately the next morning and told me that it was nothing major. No engine, transmission, or clutch damage, just the driver rear differential that leaked a little bit of fluid and a seal that needed to be replaced. They then flatbedded the car back to my house 105 miles away and gave me a little monetary compensation for the troubles I went through.

Ryan Amico and Steve Thomas BMW definitely stepped up and will always have me, my family, and my friends as future customers for life!! Unfortunately, I have reservations of extending this recommendation to BMWNA because their customer service just plain sucked donkey nuts! (excuse my Italian).

So trust me on this one! To all future BMW buyers in So Cal, I've dealt with all dealerships in SoCal and I absolutely guarantee that you will not find a better dealership when it comes to customer service, pricing, and just a positive car buying experience from beginning to end!! So thank you Ryan!! Thank you Frank Roos!!! and thank you Gollfffr (sorry, I can never remember how man l's and f's there are) and other posters who steered me towards Ryan Amico and Steve Thomas!!

Oh, and no pics because I only have an iphone and my car is bone stock, so really nothing special to show

I also don't do emoticons either

And Ryan, when are the backordered M floor mats coming?
Appreciate 0