01-13-2011, 07:09 AM   #6
MikeyBMWM
Lieutenant
Poland
Rep
Drives: Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameh View Post
I can't believe that F1 cars will be 4cylinders /- turbo for 2013. Max rev-ability 12000RPM with expected HP of 600.
I'm keeping my V8 street car that revs to 8250 and I will appreciate it this much more too.
One 747 flight from USA to Australia puts out more emission than the whole 24 F1 cars for the whole season!!!
I'm truly disappointed, F1 is my favorit motor sport and I have been following it for more than 20 years, I don't know how Alonzo, Schumacher or Vettel will drive such toys.
I'm at the European School of Aviation. Boeing 747 burns 5000lb of fuel per hour. Comparing the number of aircraft and the amount of fuel burned their car is safe to say that aviation is more idiots than a bulkhead green cars. Unfortunately, BMW does the job not only in ecological F1 engines ... The new BMW M5 F10 has scheduled two engines - 4.4 V8 bi-turbo around 600HP and the 5.5L V10 550HP. The second engine is a tradition / / / M, because it isn't turbocharged, but when the series / / / M will enter turbocharged engines it'll not be / / / Motorsport only / / / Marketting, it's sad ...
Appreciate 0