Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
Yeah I seriously think Pettis is Benson's kryptonite. He made it even look easy this time around o_O!?!? I'm sure Benson will be back better than ever tho.

Good fights all across the board. Anyone else think it's funny that Rothwell had better conditioning than Vera even with being so much heavier?

Early stoppage "Kinda". Mir wasn't gonna keep on going. He went limp for a moment and Barnett would be raining down even more hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
I thought the Verra fight was very one sided. It looked like a lion chasing down a mouse. It was only a matter of time. I don't think Verra is a top 10 LHW and not sure if he'll be able to hang with the HW's either. He'll probably get cut soon.

+1 Mirr would have just taken even more of a beating if it was allowed to go on.
Incredible performance by Pettis, those body kicks really took a toll on Benson then got an incredible armbar out of no where. I didnt see the tap initially but i saw the arm break. Hope Benson comes back soon and its not too serious but I see Pettis being champ for a long time

Mir, although i thought it was early, it wasnt going to get any better but you never know

amazing fight btwn Koch and Poirer also, and Mendez, what else can you say about the guy, KOing fools left and right
Appreciate 0