View Single Post
      06-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #13
yoelev
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KmndntKlink View Post
Cool thanks, I think 1st is super short stock lol!
really think this + a tune and maybe a pulley would make this car perfect for me, everyone I talk to that has the new diff says its awesome.
heres what i got:

Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan Engine Software and i put in the AA air filter.

the car is a beast. heres my guy selling me on the package. he did a great job

"see enclosed. E90/92 M3 is first rate car in stock form (as you are probably discovering), yet BMW did leave some things that beg improvement. 1) lots of horsepower, relatively low torque. Diff designed to cure that. 2) suspension a little soft. monoballs, toe links make a difference. Do not rule out the Stage one suspension, one of Dinan's best. For example: one of the many M3s we did last year belonged to a fellow who also owned -among various BMW/Porsche- a 911. we installed the package you are intending, along with intake, strut brace & stage one suspension. He sold the 911 shortly after, said there was no point in owning it anymore. The M3 simply blew it away."