View Single Post
      08-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
m3an
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

OEM Black ZCP wheels

Selling a set of OEM ZCP wheels that were powdercoated satin black (a little more gloss than matte) by the previous owner. I am the second owner and the prior owner purchased the wheels new from BMW. I have only had them on the car for a couple months, but need to sell them ASAP as I have a few sets of wheels in the house and my girlfriend wants them gone. Wheels have NO rash/nicks/curb marks etc, they are MINT!! There are two small issues to mention.
1. When received the left front wheel appeared slightly bent; possibly due to UPS; the wheel was trued and balanced and does not show any issues up to high speeds (no wheel shake, etc.)

2. A few of the wheels have slight water marks form the hard water in the sprinklers of my apartment complex. I am sure they can be polished out, but it never really bothered me as it is only noticeable if you're on top of the wheels looking for it. That being said, they have been priced accordingly.

$1,500 FIRM.. + shipping (wheels are located in South Florida for locals), wheels are ready to go in boxes. Pics below

Appreciate 0