tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by annn View Post
Where is the best sandwhich?
Most probably in some random kitchen in a sleepy neighborhood somewhere. Many are the sandwiches I've "invented" out of convenience and hunger.

There are quite a few "mash up" sandwiches that I've made over the years. I loved all of them, but unfortunately they were all "one time" creations of convenience, so I can't really call them "official" sandwiches and I have no idea when/if I'll ever eat another one. Here are a few examples.
  • Leftover hamburger, caramelized onions, baked beans and coleslaw on raisin bread with Italian salad dressing and Dijon mustard.
  • Fried egg, onions and crab meat on rosemary bread.
  • Deviled eggs mixed with a bit of Miracle Whip and used as the spread on an otherwise conventional cheeseburger.
  • Barbecued or vinegared pork and apple-pie-apples with cheese, usually brie or St. Andre, and using the slightly charred barbecue sauce as a spread on whatever bread is around -- This one I've more or less had in one way or another on multiple occasions as there's nearly always leftovers of these items after a summer cookout.
I'm definitely one of those people who, as goes food, is convinced that if one likes Prepared Food Item A and Prepared Food Item B, a dish/soup or sandwich comprised of both A and B will taste great.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0