View Single Post
      06-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #70
Sauce
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Montego 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
Of course I don't get to a track often because my profession is NOT a race car driver. And i bet the most avid person on this site who tracks doesnt get to the track that often either That said, that doesn't mean one man's opinion about his experience with the aforementioned vehicles is a comprehensive view that all comparos would agree too. As if the GT3 is off limits to doctors to commute with. Lol. Talking about the "track" is becoming so cliche' on forums these days anyway. Every last GT3 I've seen has been at the mall or in traffic.
I don't know if I should even respond to this one lol. But that one mans experience is extremely qualified, having owned both, a professional racing career and now as an instructor, as well as that opinion being backed by anyone who knows wtf they're talking about. And I personally know some M3 guys on this board that get to the track A LOT. Kaiv and OC3 are two examples.
KW V3's, Sparco Pro2000's, Vorshlag CP's, JB4, Heat Wrapped Raceland DP's, aFe stg. 2 Sealed Intake, Miro 111's, Hankook RS3's 225/245 (for now), Seibon M3 CF Hood, Turner Motorsports Alum. Radiator, Big Tom IC, BMW Performance bumper.

Appreciate 0