Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chili cheese View Post
1 - Nope, doesn't happen with this design
2 - Perhaps, but I haven't had any issues, just don't go off
3 - Perhaps, but again I haven't had any issues running in 100 degree heat
4 - I didn't realize track events were fashion contests
I agree with your point on number 4 for track events. I however want protection for not only track but also street. I would not want that hideously ugly, 1980's bra on my car all of the time. Clear Bra provides protection all of the time and, when installed correctly, it is nearly invisible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Not sure why people have to hate. It's an option that most don't think of, but I've seen MANY people use the old school "ugly" bra with no complaints.
5 minute install and removal vs. 1-2 hours with tape or $1,500 clear bra that looks like crap once it's nicked up.

I'll be sure to polish my car the next time I hit the track; didn't know you go faster if you look good. I may even comb my hair.

I don't think a professionally installed clear bra that has some damage is any more unsightly than a hood and bumper with paint damage.

Please don't claim that you don't care how your car looks... I simply don't believe you
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0