11-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #63
mtla4
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Turbo Festiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
The Porsche dealer that I went to (until recently I have no more Porsches....for now) just gave you a loaner from enterprise, usually a kia or some other cheap car. They occasionally had one or two Porsche loaners (usually Cayennes, probably cars they had trouble selling). My ego was able to deal with driving a cheap car for a day here and there, hell I enjoyed not worrying about my car after I parked it.
Same goes for Bmw around here they give you Enterprise rental cars. I had a civic, volvo c30 and mini cooper. The reason why I got the volvo and ,ini were because I didn't complain nor ask what they were giving me as BMW is paying 19.99 a day for a compact car rental. They told me that they had 3 series but they were for 7 series owners. Two years ago Silver star Mercedes was giving early 2000's Sebrings as loaner cars to customers.

Sorry for the getting OT but my rant was about some idiots saying it's a Nissan or complaining about the interior or service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severious View Post
Its because a lot of BMW owners are housewives or business professionals and know little about cars other than BMW's are a status symbol in their own circles so that have to have one. But exotic car owners know cars, that's why they are willing to spend for a killer car and they know something different when they see one.
Appreciate 0