View Single Post
      02-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #75
unique
SiDeWaYz
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDFTMFW View Post
You're right everyone loved the donuts, thats why everyone was yelling for you to stop, or the cops that came because of you really loved it, or the fact we were banned from coming back to the Stand because of that.

Open? What parking lot are you talking about? It's a parking lot that holds no more then 25 cars, funny enough there are on average about 45+ cars that show up on the warmer nights, like the one you decided to show off your amazing driving talent.

Man, with even 25 cars that sure as hell doesn't look like an open parking lot.

And yes, doing donuts in a parking lot FULL of cars is driving like an ASS, whether you've ever gotten a speeding/reckless driving ticket or not.
wtf are you talking about man get the fuck off my thread dont you have a life, you dont even have an m3 are you fucking serious right now..

dude i am trying to sell my parts, and your just coming on my thread and bein gan assshoollle..

can a mod plz ban this guy..

and when i did my donuts they were very controlled and obviously if nothing was hit or damaged it was done with precision and accuracy..

im sorry if you are butt hurt.. but do your self a favor and key my car or something and i will take care of you a different way. dont come on my thread and talk shit coz i went to see a buddy of mine and his friends at your little meet and they asked me to put on a show and i did.

if i did burn your spot i will happily come to your new location and apologize i did not realize that your spot was burned.. i will happily apologize to all of you.. but you are coming on my thread and starting shit with me broo.. like wtf i dont even know you.
Appreciate 0