11-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #20
lucid
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss View Post
That is exactly what I am thinking - I may try to chop it in over the next few months.

Why are a few members convinced that I am forever dishing the M3 - ??

So what if i have an RS4 - they are ace cars - so is the M3 as I have said on many previous occasions. Just because I also report other stuff other than just "the M3 is great, has no downsides whatsoever..." like the rubbish some quote does NOT mean I think that the M3 isn't great.

The fact that M3's are gonna drop big time will be bloody marvellous news to many who can't or don't want to pay £55k (or $120000 (or probably about $4000000 by the time you read this judging by the daily devaluation of the dollar ) and as pointed out, it should enable me to change to an M3 for sensible money.

See all the cars around at www.autotrader.co.uk
So you are referencing a web site? You've been tracking 3 cars on a national database. And the title of your post is they are not selling. Nice.

I've made this point on another thread. If you search a national database with 100+ plus M3s on it, you will always find some that look cheap, but that doesn't mean much. They could have been crashed, or maybe the owner needs the money tomorrow, or maybe the owner is filthy rich--no pun intended filthy! Look at something more objective, like the mean asking price. I did that with the German database mentioned on the other thread (someone was trying to make an argument that sounded like yours). Although there were 3 M3s under 55k Euros, most of the 100 or so cars that were listed were above 65k.

And then you wonder why people are calling you a troll?
Appreciate 0