Drives: F80 M3/FK8/C63S

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentholGuy View Post
Great, 16th - 17th works perfect for me either,

And thank you very much Jordan (dvn) for an offer

Ok, I'll go look up the flight.

Friday, April 16th
1. h22a1 08 E90 M3 6MT - Interface + back up camera + enable rear view
2. anthoj 07 E92 328xi AT - Interface + back up camera + enable rear view + video playback
3. Jack Hui 08 E92 M3 DCT - Interface + back up camera + DVD player + enable rear view + video playback

Saturday, April 17th
4. Johnny Lin 09 E92 M3 6MT - Front camera + TVinMotion module (?)
5. moog55 08 E92 M3 DCT - Interface + back up camera + enable rear view + video playback + front camera
6. Kit523 08 E92 335i Auto - Interface + back up camera + enable rear view + video playback

Update

I'm working on the new iPod/iPhone Dock, which will allow you to play video through there and keep OEM iPod/iPhone control feature, (Currently you have to use separate composite AV cable for iPod/iPhone video playback and need to share aux input for audio source, but if this dock works correclty as I thought, then you should be able to use one dock for both video playback and music play)

I'll do the test fit once I get the prototype in next week, and keep you guys updated,

Thanks!
Kris
Kris,

Alright if you get the working so i will just get that then going to apple store and purchase the video cable for the iphone=)

And do you have the DVD player instock as well? because i am still not sure if i should get it.

Billy
Appreciate 0