View Single Post
      07-07-2006, 02:29 PM   #3
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

this is one of my top 3 favorite life stories. i tell everyone. haha. this one night in new york, me and 6 of my friends stayed at this random girls house in new york city. and when one of my friends was locked in this girls room, doing who knows what. the rest of us went onto her roof, and took EVERYTHING from her kitchen, including, but not limited to, ketchup, salsa, a box of cereal, flour, jello, ice cream, mustard, gatorade, and threw it off her roof. LITERALLY everything she had in her kitchen. as i turn around to go get the last of the stuff, this chinaman was coming out of the roof. he was pissed. not cause we were throwing food off the roof, he didnt even notice that, but because we were running ontop of his house. so we dove in the window, and woke up one of my friends who was sleeping. and he yelled at the chinaman, and said there were no people out there, and that he was alone in the house, and the chinaman had just woke him up by banging on his door. so at 4 o clock in the morning we left new york city before the cops came. when we left the one kid that was in the girls room was like, why did we leave at 4 in the morning, and as he is asking, im driivng in a huge circle around the apartment, and i was like THATS why we are leaving, and pointed , and it was everytyhing that belongs inside of a kitchen, all over the street.
fun times.
Appreciate 0