02-07-2013, 08:22 AM   #8
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
McKenna seems awesome on this forum hopefully their service in person is up to par
I love their parts department (watch out for a guy that works in the parts department he is freakin cocky, thinks he knows everything) and sales are very friendly...

My 1st McKenna service was not good at all. My windshiled rubber moldings had cracks all the way across and the SA said (lady) that they dont cover that. Oh also i asked that my center console is peeling off and said they dont cover that.. so prior to this i was at PACIFIC BMW and complained about my door handle peeling off the SA just looked at it and said.. oh ok ill order a new one.

i decided to replace the windshield moldings and had a windshield shop installed it.. cost 100+ but shouldnt have to go through hassle like this if the car is under warranty... the only thing McKenna replaced was my wiper oh and they didnt even wash my car ( i dont usually let the dealer wash the my car but at that time my car was filthy) the lady said my car is low and they cant wash it. she said its at the top of the parking lot. i have the name of the SA but will not post it plus shes the only SA lady and drives a 335 i believe thats what she said...

When i got the survey i gave all low score and advised to call me, guess what never got one.. With just that one experience i would never go back... dont get me wrong if you want parts, or buying a new car i think this dealer is legit. like i said watch out for that guy at the counter forgot the name very cocky dude.

Last edited by Grail05; 02-07-2013 at 08:34 AM..
Appreciate 0