View Single Post
      12-20-2007, 07:40 PM   #163
bruce.augenstein@comcast.
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 C63

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
...What we should do is team up, rather than compete. CarTest has its inherent strengths in its flexibility/customization and huge number of outputs. You have your strengths as well such as you ability to immediately know which variables and vehicle systemes and changes will have what effect and even how large those effects will be on drag performance. By the way your knowledge and abilities here far exceed mine. Quarter Jr has its strengths as well in that is seem to nail the all important trap result better than CarTest. Maybe at some point, with enough evidence, we can say with certainty which is the case for the GT-R under-rated or not. I really would enjoy working with you on this topic we are both passioniate about.
Team up?

Hey, a little spike of good will is always a good thing, but don't forget who we are. If you and I were in a room working on something for awhile, it wouldn't be long before the cops showed up, finding one of us on the floor and the other standing over the body holding the bloody hammer.

That said, a little collaboration never hurt, but I don't know where to start.

I think there's a problem with CarTech, probably hidden in one or more of those inputs. The only thing I could find in the results was that shortfall on the top end, but don't really have any ideas on how to check it out.

If you'd like to work on some timeslips, PM me. If you can get CarTech to closely match actual timeslips, some real progress can be made.

Bruce
Appreciate 0