View Single Post
      05-21-2008, 07:10 AM   #28
msquaredserver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 BMW X3 2.5i

i know, the cigarette boxes are the only garbage that i realy contribute, cause they fall under the seat and get hidden in the back and everything - it pisses me off to high hell when anyone brings any food in my car or anything like that, cause it always spills and leaves some sort of blemish on the car. i am very anal about cleaning and making sure the car always looks its best, but there are times (such as this summer, leaving my apartment at 5:45 am and getting back at around 7 pm) that i am just too tired to even clean out the inside of my car. i'm pretty sure i'd quit smoking if i wound up getting an m3 (i'd say i do 80% of my smoking right now during my 2 hour commute to nj for an internship, and i would never subject the interior of that car to the smell of smoke) which hey, +1 for myself? or can i not give myself points. i dunno.

haha the snow will be an issue - to give you an idea as to how cold it gets (even with old window regulators) my windows freeze closed after sunset when it gets dark and really cold in the winter in my x3. so yeah... it gets kinda cold.

i love the responses i've got - within 1 day it's been pretty much confirmed that i'll be springing for an m3, i love the car too much not to bankrupt myself buying it

on that note, i dont want to change the topic of this thread, but is the e92 (at rougly $70k with options) worth the extra $30k than a CPO e46 (like an 04, i just stopped by the dealership on my way to work this morning and was looking at those beauties) at like $40k? if anyone has any ideas, i'd be more than glad to listen. thanks a lot again all!
Appreciate 0