MiamiE93Vert
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
Yup I 100% agree.

------------------

Thanks for the responses, if anyone has any clubs or spots that they would reccommend, I would appreciate any advice you guys give. Otherwise, if you see a guy in a black escalade waving at you, in the next few weeks, it could be me
It has been a while since I have been to the beach, but as some have said Liv I believe is the club to be seen in at the moment. During the day, the beach between 5th and 12th should be great people watching. Also, check out Lincoln Road during the day, it is an experience. Like another person said, drink before you go out so that you save on drinks in the bar, and later at night walk up and down Ocean and Collins around 5th street, it is highly entertaining and can be as fun as the clubs sometimes. Also, as a car guy, check out the parking lots around Joes and Prime 112 during the dinner hours; this time of year you will see almost all exotics or high end cars on the market parked in or around the valets at night. I once saw an F40 idling in traffic (still with its racing numbers) on the beach around Lincoln Road and felt bad for the car.
Appreciate 0