10-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #139
Lucrecio84
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: TTE92 m3/ F10 CP M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Gintani.com View Post
Yes, our car only trapped 168 on Sunday and it did trap only 173.07 mph the day before. Sorry that wasn't impressive for you. I mean the fact that we were sliding around all of second, third, and fourth gear didn't make a difference either, we will forget about it. Did you know that car only did two runs the whole day and it broke the record on the second run? The fact that we were out on a slipping/messed up transmission, yeah that wasn't impressive either. We brought the car out when it wasn't even at it's full potential and it still beat every single BMW and Benz out there. Did we make any excuses? We let the cars do the talking.

We don't think we have the fastest BMW/Benz out there but that trap was a joke. We will destroy that MPH next time out with multiple cars, with proper transmission, and traction.

We didn't even post about the event since we weren't satisfied with the results. For all your nonbelievers, this is just the beginning. Our personal shop car with turbos will be at the next event with our built transmissions also.

Also, our bolt on E63 M6 Supercharger Kit stage 2 (9 psi) trapping 164.50mph on a stock motor vs Drew's VT3 (built motor) trapping 165.80 mph wasn't impressive at all. We have many more plans for the M6 on the way also.

See you guys at the next Shift Sector with our unimpressive cars!
I had the pleasure of meeting you guys at this event and was able to get a little inside scoop on the tt kit! All I can say is I CAN'T WAIT!
Appreciate 0