07-22-2009, 09:04 PM   #505
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by revmmm View Post
We are doing 4 days outside of Verona (day trip to Venice and Stelvio Pass - see picture), 3 days on Riveria about 1 hour east of Monaco, and 1 week in Tuscany.

We are not back until mid-August, so looks like I am going to miss the August track day as well, as I am already jammed that week with work --- the joys of coming back from vacation. I appreciate the videos though, I really do need to make it out. You guys will be on the big track and I will be in the novice group getting lapped.

As far as the ford wagon goes, I needed something to haul around the kids and a few weeks luggage, so I took the Mondeo wagon. It will do the trick, but I will be missing the M in the mountains.

Nice! Have a great trip - Italy is one of my favourite places to visit - All of those places are amazing!! Havent done Stelvio Pass (yet) but have heard about it - looks awesome - would be cool to have the M for that but I am sure the Mondeo will do just fine!

Dont be so hard on yourself - the only reason we will be lapping you is becuase you drive a vert! j/k!

We will have to do a meet or maybe F1 at wegs when you are back in town - take tons of pics!
Appreciate 0