View Single Post
      09-20-2007, 06:59 PM   #2
2007_E93
Captain
Rep
Drives: ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP View Post
Admit it. You love being behind just the right vehicle when stopped at a red light don't you? You know what I'm talking about... the ones that give you a great mirror like reflection of your own car.

Well, I admit it. I love to sit at the light and admire my car's reflection... especially when the angel eyes are on in early morning or late afternoon.

My all time favorite is a black pickup truck with a nice flat tailgate and nice and clean. That gives the best reflection. Although, recently I was behind a silver Mazda 3 and it provided a pretty cool reflection too... the concave trunk lid gives a nice semi-fisheye view of your baby, and has no emblems or license plate in the way.

What's your favorite?
:rocks:ROFLMAO!!...I did this coming home from work the other day with an older model G35,..you know the ones with the super large flat vertical trunk lid (pickups seem a bit too high for me to see the reflection well). Silver works well,...oh and I put my fog lights on to see what others see when looking at night,...
Appreciate 0