View Single Post
      01-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #131
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

You know you have an M3 when buying a house or looking for an apartment all you think and care about is that it must have sufficient space in the garage for all your car stuff (or a garage in general), a hose or some type of water supply so you can clean your car, seeing where the sun rises and sets so you can wash it in the shade just at the perfect time.

Love the detailer and MF one! When doing errands with the GF I will purposely at times delay going into the store, just so I can give her a quick wipe down for any light dust on the car in the parking lot (the looks I have got from people are priceless).

That damn window on the E90 cracks me up as well...freaking buttons. Owned the car for almost 3 yrs now and still do that on the regular!

You know you have an M whenever you see a a nice car (sports cars for me) on the road in traffic or driving by you give it a little rev or drop down a gear just so the car passing by knows what they just as and heard (GF called me out on this a few weeks ago that I always do this..I say I'm just driving the car..ha)..hey I'm in my 30s and I still act like a kid..gotta stay young at heart!

Lastly for me is when every time I see it, touch it or drive it I just feel very happy, big shit eating grin and an honor to own this Beautiful machine.

Cheers guys! Go Pats!
Appreciate 0