07-14-2007, 07:59 PM   #32
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRGOO7 View Post
+10000000000000000 IMO micheal moore is a complete asshole and he needs to make his point in other ways. There are many things he left out in that movie. He wants to show all the bad things and make it seem like the US is so terrible. But then again its peoples dreams to move into our country.

Yes the healthcare system needs to change. But is it as bad as it seems in that movie? NO

To be completely honest I would much rather live in Germany and the like countries. The only reason why people want to move here is because they have heard so much about it. When I was little I kept hearing people saying how free America is and how it's so perfect. It was only when I've lived here for a few years that I realized how unperfect it is.

As for the question of whether or not our system is that bad, IMO it's a yes. We pride ourselves on being the richest and most powerful nation in the world yet we rank 27th on the healthcare scale. Now what is that all about?

And yes I do agree with some of you in the sense that Moore only presents that harsh side of the argument. But then again that's the kind of stuff we need to know. Our government sugarcoats every goddamn thing so much we dont even know which is which anymore. Sure he might be biased but hey, at least he's presenting us with some cold hard facts (the kind of facts that are hard to ignore). I dont see anyone else arguing how good our system is...
Appreciate 0