08-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #46
BMW M Power Mexico
First Lieutenant
Mexico
Rep
Drives: E60M5,E821M,F15X5V8

Quote:
Originally Posted by US///M3 View Post
I had a German made VW golf GTI in my twenties,it wasnt the most reliable car.

Cars assembled in Mexico

Acura MDX ,Acura ZDX,Chevrolet Camaro, Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Impala, Chrysler 300 Chrysler Town & Country, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger

Dodge Grand Caravan, Ford Edge Ford Flex, GMC Terrain,Honda Civic sedan and coupe, Civic sedan and coupe Si,Lexus RX350 Lincoln MKT Lincoln MKX

Toyota Corolla,Toyota Matrix, Toyota RAV4, Volkswagen Routan

Cadillac Escalade EXT ,Cadillac SRX ,Chevrolet Avalanche, Chevrolet Aveo ,Chevrolet HHR ,Chevrolet Silverado and Silverado Hybrid ,Dodge Journey ,Fiat 500 ,Ford Fiesta

Ford Fusion and Fusion Hybrid ,GMC Sierra, Sierra Hybrid and Sierra Crew Cab ,Honda CR-V Lincoln MKZ and MKZ Hybrid Nissan Sentra Nissan Versa Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500

Toyota Tacoma Saab 9-4X Volkswagen Jetta/Jetta

Some of the most reliable cars like the Honda Civic,Toyota Tacoma,Corolla are made in Mexico.
Thank you for this.

Many comments in this thread about Mexico are downright racist and absolutely ignorant.

Mexico builds more cars than Canada as of this year for markets all over the world. As mentioned, Audi is opening a plant here.

99+% of people here have nothing to do with the drug trade which is the only thing that gets reported in the news about our country.

My first 3 series (a 99 E46 sedan) was assembled here from a knockdown kit and its quality was identical to the later BMWs I have bought. Armored BMWs are already assembled here today for plutocrats all over the world, including the US. Do you think BMW would risk quality for their armored vehicles?

Fact is Mexican labor has extremely high quality in the auto industry today with local plants routinely winning worldwide quality contests.
Appreciate 0