View Single Post
      10-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
Ohh_5H1T
Captain
Rep
Drives: Backwards

AUTOcouture **group Buy Special** ACM OEM EXHAUST MOD!!!

UPDATE!
FINALLY got my OEM mod installed today
Here's a b4 and after video. I don't even think the video does it enough justice. It sounds GLORIOUS in person! Especially on WOT! Intimidating but not obnoxiously loud. And sounds damn near stock when cruising. This is the perfection of an exhaust note IMO!

Select 1080p on video quality to get the best Audio quality...

S/O to my homies at ACM!!!!

If anyone local wants to hear this in person, please feel free to join us at our meet this sunday at ACM. Details are on this thread:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=763931

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO MY HOMIES AT ACM (AUTO COUTURE MOTORING in NJ) HAVE DECIDED TO RUN A GROUP BUY SPECIAL FOR THEIR CUSTOM ACM OEM EXHAUST MOD BETWEEN NOW AND NOV. 4TH!!!

This is NOT the ordinary mod that just replaces the perforated pipes in your can... This OEM mod is a custom straight-through build that sounds WAY better!!! With ZERO drone.

See videos:

I heard one of their modded e92's at our meet last saturday and it sounds INCREDIBLY good!!! Was sold on it instantly as well as all the other guys that were there that were debating on it prior to hearing it in person. It sounds just as good if not better than some $3-$4K exhausts, no BullSh*t!

Normal Cost is $500 installed.
With our group buy...
5 People = $450
10 People = $425
15+ People = $400
We have surpassed 15 people and extended the buy till 11/14 due to Sandy

This price is for an already modded unit which gets swapped out with your original muffler which ACM keeps. If you'd like to keep your original muffler too (in case you'd like to swap back out on a lease return etc.) then for an additional $250 you can keep both.

You can also add the option of blacked-out muffler to hide that ugly aluminum can for $100 extra (normally $125)
A pic of mine:
Attachment 770696

Or black 3.5" tips for $200 extra (normally $250)

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM Lalit@AUTOcouture

So far we've got confirmations from:
Ohh_5H1T (Getting my install by friday)
rogi16012
Myicedm3
mohmeister
TimZ
phrozen06
E-Rock
nicolecoxo
GoddrivesanM3
MR///M3
Enforcer
samji
SROC5
manari06
SSJVegita
Dgarcia41982
skins333
lacartus
Vlm7
NealP
JoM3z

I Will update the list as we go...
Attached Images

Last edited by Ohh_5H1T; 11-12-2012 at 10:38 AM..
Appreciate 0