View Single Post
      05-30-2007, 02:59 PM   #12
Flyingfart
Just as when I found my car, they changed it.
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90-330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
When I bought my '04 325ci in Dec '03, I paid $1500 below sticker (there were no incentives or special deals on the car). I by-passed the floor sales people, and had the fleet managers from 3 local BMW dealers do a little price wars, and that's what I ended up with. After I gave him the check, I asked the guy if I really got a good deal. He pulled out a folder, turned to a page that said "Costco Pricing" on top, and said I got pretty much what costo referrals get, which he claimed was the rock bottom price. 2 questions:

1. Has anyone been able to beat the costco pricing on a BMW (assuming you were aware of it)?

2. Do you know if they have Costco pricing on M3s (obviously, I don't expect them to give anyone any deals on the new cars for at least 6-9 months, so I am really thinking about a '09 model)?
the problem with buying from Costco is that they renew the return policy to just 90days, and maybe with a 15% restocking fee