Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck W.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroZeus View Post
Study hard, put in hard work. Make better decisions when your friends are going out and drinking and living paycheck to paycheck.

I'm 24, living the dream with an E90. (It isn't paid in full - but just saying - it's do-able)
You, sir, are very smart. M3s, Porsche 911s, Audi RSR4s and so on are for folks with disposable income. Get an education, a job, a house and a family (family is optional... there are pros and cons) then consider toys. I drove Toyotas into the 200,000 mile range, paid my bills, got four kids through college then in 2001 got my first Porsche (at 47 years old). No regrets.

Now, I am prowling the M3 forums. I just need a little bump to do another ED to pick up a new M3. Someone... give me a little shove.

Oh yeah... my must have car was a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396. It is great to dream and reach in your youth.
I don't think the dream of an old school classic should ever go away. Im positive when I retire I'm going to buy a 60s muscle car. I just hope they won't all be rusted away by the.