View Single Post
      01-29-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Laguna Seca Track Day with GGLC on 2/11/13

Golden Gate Lotus Club is running a track day at Laguna Seca on 2/11/13. Plenty of spots left as of 1/29. Must have at least 1 day of track experience as there's no beginner group. I went to their last event at Thunderhill back in October, only 28 cars total. So, if you like to be on the track, this is it! 20 minute session and at least 6 sessions, not your typical 4 or 5 sessions.

All makes are welcome.

http://www.gglotus.org/trkdays/ggtrkday.htm

From their website:

GGLC 2013 Track Day #1 - February 11th - Mazda Raceway at Laguna Seca

Come join the Golden Gate Lotus Club for this open track event at Laguna Seca Raceway Monday, February 11, 2013.

Registration is OPEN and will close on February 10, 2013. As always, GGLC members and fellow Lotus owners will get priority.

You do not need to own a Lotus to attend this event. We run our events totally non-profit and you will not find a better price for a full day on the track.

You do not need to own a Lotus to attend this event.

$170 for GGLC members and $190 for non-members. You can purchase a yearly membership for $25.

This event will be limited to 3 groups of 35 cars each. Groups will be determined based on popularity. For instance, there may be two Advanced groups and one Intermediate if more people sign-up for Advanced. An email will be sent out once we have an idea of what the groups will be. Advanced Group will be with open passing and Intermediate Group will be restricted passing. The groups will be classified as follows:

INTERMEDIATE GROUP
You must have a minimum of 10 track days experience. Passing without a point-by will be allowed on the long straights and some of the short straights. Passing in turns will be allowed with a point-by.

OPEN PASSING GROUP
You must have a minimum of 20 track days experience. Passing without a point-by will be allowed everywhere except through the corkscrew.

Laguna Seca enforces a strict sound limit of 92 db. Elise & Exige owners note that most aftermarket exhaust systems do not meet the 92db level.

This event will run rain or shine. There will be no money back cancellations. If you need to cancel before Feb 7 and we can fill your spot, then we will offer you a rain check for a future event.

Sessions will be about 20 minutes long. You can expect to get at least 6 sessions.

Open top cars must have a roll bar. Factory installed roll bars are okay. Open wheeled cars will be allowed in the Advanced Group.

We will not conduct a tech inspection on your car. You are soley responsible for the safety of your car.
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0