View Single Post
      02-09-2011, 09:07 AM   #58
mr_yogi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Success

I learned to drive stick on my buddy's '99 E36 M3. I've also driven (as DD) another buddy's '01 E46 M3. There is also one more friend who let me drive his brand spankin' new '03 E46 M3 back in the day too. Needless to say, they will all get a turn on mine (after break in though). My wife will drive it. My pops will probably drive it too. My brother MIGHT drive it, but only under highly supervised conditions. Cars tend to go to shit in his hands. I hope to have my mom take a go at it, but I don't think she will.

There's really only one friend that I'm still undecided about. The reason being is because he didn't let me drive his new G35 when he got it back in 08. Gave me the "Sorry, I just don't let anyone drive my car" line. I can respect that though. So what I'm thinking now is this: If he doesn't ask me to drive it (which I doubt he will, because you have to be a stupid muthalucka to ask to drive someone else's car, when you don't let anyone drive yours), then I probably won't offer. If he does ask, I'll probably give him a hard time and call him out for being a bitch and not letting me drive his car, and then say something like "But no worries man, I won't pull that punk bitch move on you so here are the keys".
Appreciate 0