View Single Post
      02-03-2010, 02:56 AM   #20
808MGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality_sound View Post
I bought mine used and got excellent service from Rob Rugani.

Billy, I'm sure the solution I told you abot on DIYMA will take care of it. FWIW, they don't cover that AT ALL in the manual.
Yup. I tried it tonight. Press enter, it gives you audible confirmation, and then everything is good. Now I just have to spend some time tuning. I will probably get the help of a friend to do it. I did some on the fly adjustments tonight while going through about 4 of the Focal discs. So far, I'm rather impressed about what those SWS-8s will do in those little plastic enclosures. I'm also impressed by the fact that it seems like the iDrive HU can go full tilt with no audible distortion or noise. The 344is are playing down to 100Hz right now and even at full tilt they don't bottom and bass guitar plucks actually sound pretty good. I also have the SWS-8 overlapping right now crossed over at 125Hz. On certain types of music is sounds good but on others, the 100Hz low pass setting sounds cleaner. I'll fool around with it more over the next week or so and see where it goes.