Garage List
2009 M3 Coupe  [0.00]
FS: 2009 E92 ///M3 Coupe Interlagos Blue 13K Miles 6MT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD...
Please don't send anymore inquiries. Sorry.
Hi,
I can't believe that I am even doing this, but it's time to move onto a more practical car being the fact that I'm married and have a 2 1/2 year old son
My wife owns a minivan, but I can't stand that car, so I guess I am looking for a fun sedan... like maybe an ///M3 sedan? hehhehe

OVERVIEW:
I financed the car back in June 2009. I love this car to death... It currently has 13,202 Miles on it. I only drive it 6 miles to work and 6 miles back home 3-4 days a week which is why the mileage is so low. Of course, I occasionally take it for a drive, but never a long distance. In fact, the furthest I've driven it was 40 miles from my house to play golf, and that was once(Yes, you can actually fit 2 golf bags in the trunk if you fold the seats down).

All service records are current (Oil Changes/wiper replacement/tail-lamp bulb replacement once) and can be provided upon request.

It is garage kept at home and also in a parking garage while at work. It has never been in an accident (Thank God) and in addition never has been driven "hard" either. I know it's an "///M3" and most people would think that I went "craZy" with it... I didn't nor do I plan on. Quite honestly, the fastest I've taken her to was about 110, maybe 115mph tops.. in 4th gear mind you She's a real screamer at high rpm's and a growler at low rpms (well with the Magnaflow Axle back.. I'll get to that in a moment)

I take pride in how well I maintain my car along with how well I drive it.
I wash it about 3-4 times a month at the hand car wash (because I really don't go anywhere so it doesn't get too dirty. ) and have had complete wash wax detail service done twice in the last 2 years.

OPTIONS
-Premium Package (navigation, bluetooth, 16 speaker premium sound, mp3 player w hard drive, parking sensors, BMW assist, etc.)
-Technology Package
-Cold weather Package
-Comfort Access

MODIFICATIONS:
I'm not really BIG on mods, listed below are the few that I have done:

-Matte Black Kidney Grills
-Brand New Magnaflow Axleback Exhaust 10/2011
-19" VMR v718 Wheels front 19x8.5 and 19x10.5 Rear 6/2011
(Super StaGGered..yes 10.5".. I have the OEM 18" BBS gun metal wheels as well as the stock Michellen PS tires too. The stock Michellen wheels have only 3K miles on them)
-Hankook Ventus V12 Summer tires 6/2011 Excellent Condition
-Dunlop Wintersport 3D Snow tires (For the 18" stock wheels) 500miles
-6k HID Angel Eyes (Super bright white)
-Painted Bumper Reflectors

And that's about all I can think of at this point. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask away! I 'll be more than happy to answer all of your questions or show you if you would like to see more details.

Finally, I am asking for $52,500 CASH. Kelly Blue Book shows that Private Seller retails at $55,000. I am willing to negotiate, but not by much. I got a great deal on the car, the invoice MSRP was $69,490.00 and I currently owe a little over $50k as of today. So I will not go much lower than what I am asking.

I posted recent pictures that I took in September 2011, but if you need more pictures, of specific things, don't hesitate to ask.

Also, I live in the NJ/NY area, so if you're near-by, you are welcome to come see it yourself.

Again, thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in buying my precious ///M3!

Attached Images

Last edited by ctown113; 01-23-2012 at 06:14 PM..
Appreciate 0