View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #44
alms211
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
I don't understand all the hate on vettes interior and seats. My dads 2013 Z06 has a really nice interior IMO and is holding up well with already 10k on the clock. Looks and layout wise it is way better than a GTR, and nearly as nice as an E92, but not quite. Plus his seats are more comfortable than those in my E93..

No doubt its the better track toy, and one could argue better dual purpose with its much better fuel economy. Pops gets around 26 or more on the highway.
You are out of your mind. I've owned three C6 versioned Vettes and the last one was a Grand Sport with the 4LT package (includes a leather dash). The seats are freakin LaZBoy recliners with ZERO side bolster support, the interior materials are cheap as hell, the leather is of piss poor quality and the car smells like a glue factory. Just open and close the glovebox in your old man's Vette...it's a flimsy piece of crap. Vette interior layout is not bad and flows better than a GTR but the materials used are not even close to being as nice as a GTR let alone an M3.
Appreciate 0