View Single Post
      07-19-2012, 11:59 PM   #28
DaveDee
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

Garage List
The lastest:
We now have the low end of the numbers to go ahead and make the booking. I will be sending out paperwork and asking for a deposit so I can pay the track booking fee. Also another great opportunity... for numbers between 15 -20 we can get Doug Chappel for $26 to $20 per head for tuition and 5 laps in your car under his instruction. Also Doug does the brief and instructs on safety and driving techniques. Doug has over 40 years experience in motor sport with more recent years having been spent in Sports Cars with many Championship wins and places, plus twice winner of MG Car Club of Queensland, Race Driver of the Year. Dougs' vast experience has been put to good use over recent years instructing others one on one in a variety of on track products including V8 Experience, Time Attack Track Days and Stokell Motorsport Track Days.

Anyone who knows Doug or has been under his instruction before will know what a bonus this is

Also we will be taking videos and photos on the day. My wife is a photographer so if you want photos or videos let me know on the day.(no charge) and make sure to bring your GOPRO

Come on guys, if you are thinking about it it will be sensational, let me know. 20 is the ideal numer, we now have 16.
Final cost will come down to final numbers. The more the cheaper but we do have to set a limit.

Last edited by DaveDee; 07-20-2012 at 01:25 AM..
Appreciate 0