08-16-2010, 04:42 AM   #100
JOHNBMWM5
Live for today tomorrow never comes
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2022 LCI Marina Bay Blue/ Smok

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Fool View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA... thanks, I needed a chuckle to start this dreary monday.

Elitist??? Your kidding right?? I have not insulted you in any manner. Simply stated that the break in requirements for your 335 are different than the M3's. Never mentioned MY M3.... if that hurt your feelings.... sorry for ya pal. Maybe you have some personal issues, but they are not MY issues. Facts are facts...... cant handle it?..... move on

Thanks to high speed here

I went to the dealership this morning to check the validity of my posts, and I have Comfort access. I have NEVER put my fob into the slot. The mechanic took my key.... put it into the slot, then stuck my key in the donut looking thing on his desk and sure as shit, historical data popped up on his screen. Everything from, Average Speed, Average RPM, top speed driven, max RPMS, and Redline data the last time i filled the tank and how much fuel I put in. HMMMM looks like I was right.

So I guess I will wear my "Elitist Prick" badge for the day.
WE being M3 owners know your right, but some may think your wrong, hopefully you have made your point and we can move on.
BMW same as Nissan with the GTR, check very thoroughly data saved in the event of component failure , anything to void your piece of mind.
Appreciate 0