06-26-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
tmntmn
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3/M-DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tut View Post
That looks just like my Evosport one. You reuse the OEM double sided belt and it doesn't underdrive the A/C and power steering on that side of the car. Then you use the shorter single sided belt on the other side with the alternator. That looks just like an Evosport pulley minus the logo.
Thanks King Tut.

i check around the forum and everyone talks about the double side belt but never has any pictures or what so ever. the pully look funny because it didnt look like all the other ones that i seen on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMRLVR View Post
Hey Tan,

There were no instructions with the pulley when I recieved it so I called Turner and asked them why I didn't have two belts with the kit? They told me to reuse my double sided belt and replace the other belt with the one included in the kit. If you notice one section of the pulley is larger than the other...... the larger section is the same diameter as stock therefore utilizing the stock size belt. Give Turner a call if you want confirmation on this.

Jamie

Hey Jamie,

thanks for the quick shipment of the pulley, i was just wondering why it didnt look like the other pulley so i wanted to make sure before i make an appointment to get it installed. but what u and king tut said sound right because the bigger side of the pulley hooks up to the double side belt and the smaller part uses the belt provided.

thanks again
MODS: MODECARBON V2 GTS FRONT LIP & REAR DIFFUSER, AA GREEN FILTER, RPI SCOOPS, PSW, Verstraβe Extended DCT Shifter, ZCP WHEELS (SEMI-GLOSS), OHLINS R&T, Megan Exhaust, AKRA XPIPE, BMW LED INTERIOR, BLACKOUT W/ORION V4 LED AE, OSRAM CBI
Appreciate 0