07-13-2013, 04:23 PM   #73
mlhj83
Scythe-Meister
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP | F80 M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3SQRD View Post
I agree with James on the communication of PFC USA vs PFC "UK" - they are very responsive to questions, even to me as a customer. I'm running their e9x M3 Z31 caliper brake kits, which use DD 372/371 mm rotors, on both of my M3s and I've had zero issues with their rotors causing any type of vibration at any speed under acceleration or braking. Personally, I've has zero braking issues of any kind.

It sounds like "UK" was pretty responsive considering they gave you a new set of rotor rings (and hats?) at the same time they shipped your original rotors back to PFC USA - didn't leave you rotor-less! I hope once they've had a chance to examine your rotors (and hats) they'll have an answer for you
Good to hear that your kit is working great for you, as i'm considering returning the discs and getting their front kit for my track use. I'm just perplexed as to why the first set of PF discs were defective in the first place; they were spinning elliptically causing vibration, and this was immediately after fitment. They were properly installed on a clean hub too and weren't loose.

Last edited by mlhj83; 07-13-2013 at 04:31 PM..
Appreciate 0