radiantm3
Apex Everything!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Honda S2000, 2017 GT350

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [9.35]
2014 BMW i3  [10.00]
I had EDC with the competition package. I recently upgraded to KW V3's and I feel like they are worlds better on the track and on the street. When I went over bumpy roads with my stock suspension, the car would bounce all over the place (even in comfort mode). The KW's do an amazing job absorbing the bumps and the car just feels more planted. Body roll has also been significantly reduced. With the stock suspension, you turn and half a second later the car would start to turn in. Now it turns in almost instantaneously. I have compression and rebound set in the middle on all 4 corners and the car still feels very comfortable on the street yet stiffer and more composed. Probably the best mod I have done to the car.

The stock brakes work really great on the street. If you track the car once a year, they will be just fine for that as well. I can say I feel no difference in stopping power when comparing my brembos to stock. If there is a difference, I'd never know without measuring. The track is a different story. I just did 2 track days in the past week and I'm pretty sure my stock pads and rotors would be getting replaced by now.

My pet project: https://stickershift.com
Appreciate 0