Drives: M3

FS: StopTech 380/355 mm Big Brake Kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
***************SOLD!!!***************

Guys,

for sale is my big brake kit - the last big item of my partout blowout.

This is StopTech ST-60 6-pot 380 mm front and ST-40 4-pot 355 mm rear. The kit is in awesome shape. I used it for only 9000 miles and 1 track day (w/ Pagid RS-29 pads, for sale also for 200 bucks with the kit !!).

$3950 shipped (will ship to Canada for 50 extra)
$3850 picked up

send gift or pay fees pls.

Solve your brake problem once and for all with this barely used kit!

The pads on pics are the ORIGINAL StopTech street performance. These pads came with the kit and the only set of pads I used. Fronts are 11 mm and rear is 11.5 mm. This is pad material only, no plate. You can tell how little the kit was used by the remaining thickness of original pads.

Go for black color and understated look! You'll look in great contrast to "wannabe" racers who paint their stock calipers red. Plus it is the easiest color to keep looking fresh. And your wife will not notice!!

These bad boys will embarrass your neighbour in his stock Corvette. LOL

Includes stainless steel lines. This is one of the easiest DIY, you only need to figure out how to bleed brakes. Swap is literally two bolts and break line. And you need to trim dust shields. See DIY section.

The first two pics is when I bought them new.

I'll throw a set of Pagid RS-29 pads for this kit for only 200 bucks! They have a lot of pad material left, I bought them used from a track junky on this forum. Front 9.5 mm; Rear 12.2 mm - pad only, no plate! http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...5#post15997085

I also include 3 brake sensors (full set, only two shown in pic, but I have 3). These are "forever sensors", so you don't have to deal with them ever again!

Thanks!

Attached Images

Last edited by thorny; 06-04-2014 at 10:29 PM..
Appreciate 0