United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

FS: KW Variant 3 Coilover BMW M3 E92 Coupe w/ EDC – NEW

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a brand new set of KW V3 Coilovers for 08+ E92 M3 EDC w/ EDC Module for sale. The kit is new and includes the original box.

I purchased the kit a few months back and when I finally got around to installing it, I found out the rears don’t fit. They mistakenly sent me a kit for an EDC car and my car is NON-EDC. The rear shocks are different between EDC and non EDC cars. I called KW to verify and they confirmed that that is the ONLY thing different. What a bust!

The reason I’m selling the kit is because the return period is now over and I have no choice. I went ahead and purchased the EDC module from KW to complete the kit for sale. I’m in over 2700 bucks on this kit now. What a bust!

The only thing I did with the kit was installed and then uninstalled the front coil-over units. By the time I got to the rear of the car, I found out the rears didn’t fit and never installed them. That is the only thing. Everything has absolutely 0 miles on them. Everything is in the original box and the EDC unit is unopened. My loss is your gain.

Lessons learned: Check your parts when they come in and check the before installing!

Asking: $2100.00 Shipped.

Last edited by michaeldorian; 07-15-2009 at 11:52 AM.. Reason: Adding photo
Appreciate 0