03-13-2011, 11:49 AM   #30
uberschnell
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Wide Body 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoutnj89 View Post
I was going to school and this guy in a old sliver Infinity 4 door with big wheels was driving like a maniac behind me. I have to go through a run down part of Bradenton to get to my old school and this guy looked like an ugly(er) T Payne. He was swerving back and forth behind me, speakers blasting and hanging out the window. I was doing the speed limit and I think thats what made him so mad. So I get to a light and pull into the left turning lane. He pulls up next to me, so he's in oncoming traffic, Hops up so hes sitting on his door and starts making it rain $1 bills he threw 20 or 30... After he runs the red light making a right almost crashing into 2 people. I look over at my GF like.....: lol:: lol:: lol:

What the hell is wrong with people in FL... I have been saying to myself I was going to attach my HD flip to my car because Im telling you there is NEVER a dull day on the road down here....
crazy story = of course cops are nowhere to be seen. They're probably sitting in the station monitoring the red-light cameras for illegal right turns on red.
Appreciate 0