10-02-2013, 04:38 AM   #1
Dzenko
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition LCI

Intro

Hello,

Before I start bombarding you with questions I thought I'd take the opportunity to formally introduce myself to you.

It took me about a 9 months worth of hunting on carsales before I finally got my hands on a M3 that ticked all my boxes. It's stock standard so if you are hating on it, you are hating on the backbone of the sheer element that makes us enthusiasts. Having said that, I must admit that somewhere in the near future I plan to:
1. Spray the wheels black
2. Replace the chrome grill with a black one
3. Possibly whack on a Akrapovic exhaust

My previous cars include:

Nissan 300zx V6 twin turbo - Jap was really popular in 2004 when I got my licence so don't hate on me. It was a fun car, but it goes without saying that engine problems were endless and unbearable.

BMW e-36 325 coupé - M3 inspired look. The car was a great copy of the e-36 M3 beast minus the engine... My love for BMs started just about here.

BMW e-46 330ci Clubsport - The reality is that this car was the best my money could buy. I sacrificed lots but the fun of owning this car was just irreplaceable.

Current:
BMW e-92 M3 Comp pack - No words thus far... I am convinced that we all think the same of this car.

Give me your thoughts on the planned mods? take it easy on me about the Jap car. You see fast and furious movie franchise was at it's peak and what not... Driving the 300zx was almost like shout out to people "You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car"

Name:  M3 (1).jpg
Views: 1477
Size:  550.4 KB

Name:  M3 (2).jpg
Views: 1391
Size:  237.8 KB

Name:  M3 (3).jpg
Views: 1342
Size:  395.7 KB
Appreciate 0