View Single Post
      04-28-2008, 11:59 AM   #1
Jinxter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 M3

Flush mount Reflectors @ Bimmerfest

Hey guys, I am very close to being complete with these flush mount reflectors and I am hoping to take some sets with me to Bimmerfest for in person install and sales. Unibody and my self have decided to sell them for $100 + shipping in the USA but for our Bimmerfest friends we will be seeing them their on site for $80 a set. Save your self's the $30 difference and see them in person.

I still have yet to paint them and get them ready for photo's but I will be working on getting photo's online prior to Friday.

Just a FYI

They are made of a durable polyurethane
They will not have any lettering on the visible side
they will be pre-painted Factory OEM finishes

I will try to have at least 3 sets of each color and I do expect them to go fast!

Please be advised I am only 75% sure that we will have them ready. More updates will be posted as we get closer to Friday.

If you're interested in one of the sets feel free to post here and let me know what color so that I can bring enough.

08' e92 M3 6MT // Rogue SSK // B&B Tri Flow Exhaust // AA air filter // Mod Carbon Skirt extensions // Amuse Front/Rear Bumper // Amuse Trunk // Gloss Black Grills w/ M colors // gloss black side vents // M5 Stick with IND custom stitched boot // Carbon Firber wrap steering wheel trim // Avant Garde M364 20' (street) // Advan RS 18's (track)
Appreciate 0