03-08-2010, 02:19 PM   #57
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-9 View Post
Dude, you own the issue now. If he tries to bad-mouth you in the seller feedback forum, just point people to this thread.

I know you're just trying to save yourself some grief, but you don't have to do it.
Thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
Cool you're taking the higher road on this one, even if it were just to shut him up. If it were me, this Zack guy talked himself out of a refund already. He condescendingly demanded his money back due to an overslight on his part. I'm saying this thinking not knowing the proper way to install pedals too. He should have done his research or at least asked questions about what he was buying. You're being more than fair in this deal; the sheer hassle Zack has caused is worth more than $5 to me. It's funny to hear Zack oblivious to his own douchebaggery. I guess if you sleep in shit long enough, you won't notice the smell.

Even though this isn't OP's fault, it further illustrates why I always try to buy locally.
Yeah +1 on the local deal.
I love how you met up with me etc.
I love your quote " if you sleep in shit long enough, you won't notice the smell" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
You should tell him you'll refund is money if he sends you a picture of himself with a trout on his head.
lolll

By the way.... should I leave him iTrader or no...?
Appreciate 0