Bob@BPS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328

Volk TE-37 Square Setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by masmole View Post
Bob@BPS,

Very nice! I've always liked the TE37. And that 18x9.5 size sound like the ticket for a nice set of track wheels. Any idea what the offsets are on the fitment that would work with the E9x M3? Also, is what you have mounted in the pics a staggered or a square set with/without spacers?

Ideally, I'd like a square track setup 18x9.5 all around with offsets aggressive enough that they can be mounted at both the front & rear without needing spacers. Is that too much to ask?

Oh, and in all black/matte finish. Now it's probably too much to ask.
I'm sorry I missed your question until now. What I have is a staggered setup. They are 18x9.5" ET30 front and 18x10.5" ET25 rear. There is plenty of clearance both front and rear for both the fenders and spokes. The barrel is tight on the 380mm kit, but my rep at Race Technologies says that the clearance is within their guidelines.

A square setup would be ideal to all rotation of the tires and maximizing tire use. The popular square Volk setup on the E46 M3 was 18x9.5" all around with 275/40-18s and a 10mm spacer in the rear. I think the offset was 30mm. Send me a PM if you'd like me to check on availability for you.

Bob
Appreciate 0