11-15-2009, 10:35 AM   #1
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 | 2008 Z4M E86

Bought new BMW M3!

Hello everyone!

I'd been lurking around here for about 3 weeks now but well heres my first post!

I purchased my first M3 on October 31 from New Century BMW. Great service over there. Anyways I just received my production number yesterday and when I called the 1800 number the automated response said the car is completed and is waiting for a boat to ship. But obsessed and eager as I am I called again this morning and its at the paint shop. What is with that? Completetion due on November 16. I am assuming there will be a one month+ boat trip for my M3 so I hope I will receive it no later than December. Is there also a way to track the car online with a list of what is completed when? I searched and found the "Ultimate Tracking Guide" and the ownerscircle doesnt work.

Ok to the main point. What should I know upon receiving my new M3? What should I watch out for? Any professional detailers around Southern California around the Orange County/San Deigo area? The ones around my house look real ghetto. Btw I probably wont be driving it much till around June because I go to some military academy. Thus I should over inflate the tires, cover it in the garage, and full gas tank? <-- found this when I searched storing.

Sorry for this long first post but thank you if you read it all and anyhelp I would greatly appreciate it!
Appreciate 0