04-17-2012, 12:28 PM   #53
mamadub
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red 2011 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
Well, well, well......someone's gone the extra mile to see Cheryl. I commend you sir for your effort. Keep in mind-there's a bunch of M3 drivers here that have Cheryl's back in the event she were to be unhappy.......

All that being said-Cheers!
I LOVE that you guys have my back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrdrvr View Post
HA! Nice analogy. Tell him you've got to get past 1200 miles before he can go full revs on you.
Hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2M3 View Post
5 hours and counting SO worth the drive
Okay, I'm starting to get the feeling people think you are really "the" guy. How about you? Evidence below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohenfive View Post
good luck to you both, this is a lot of fun....but no privacy that's for sure...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBS View Post
Hey Cheryl, that is too funny! I'm dying to hear how the 2nd date goes, you have all of us waiting for the update.

By the way, if there is a Wedding, we need to all be invited! I vote for Philip to give the Toast!! You know it will be hilarious!

All my best!
Chris
Hi Chris! The second date was just as good as the first. Go figure! Philip will be my man of honor...without a doubt. We will all empty our bladders before that toast!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SehrSchnell View Post
Thanks Chris! I'll be the maid of honor...

Good luck with the second date Cheryl! I'm really happy for you!
Of course you will Philip. Thanks...I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
I'd like that. But it has to be a really hot, classy and intelligent girl. Preferably with an M3. I wonder where I could find one of those..

Damn. That makes me the best man. I'll dance with you but we aren't kissing!
Well darn Mike, too bad I'm old enough to e your big sister. Philip already has the best man role, but you can be a bridesman. Best wedding party ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAForever View Post
I have a feeling this guy is a better match for you than the AMG guy
OMG, so true. I still laugh out loud when I think of that guy!

Black Novillo Extended Leather, Convenience Package, Premium Package 2, DCT, DDC, BMW Apps, Custom Stereo upgrade, Eisenmann Sport Black Series Exhaust, 20"HRE's P45SC's. Color matched Brembo 380/345's, KW Coilovers
Appreciate 0