08-12-2012, 12:10 AM   #13
suff
On the hunt for PSI
Australia
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausfredy View Post
You just read to many paper or watch to much top gear do the walk and buy a car drive it own it and come back to me
I thought you said that we should have bought 335 because they are better now you are looking at 2007 m3 for track why not 335 for the same job
Because till now you couldn't afford an M3
I'm guessing you bought a 1M because you couldn't afford a 911 Turbo S, or GT3RS? Sucks to be you.

Seriously, off your high horse for a moment.. I bought a 335i in 2008 as at the time, bang for buck (short of Aussie V8's) nothing came close, the fact that I could buy a 335i, and with relatively light modifications have something that will beat an M3 (stock) in a straight line for a good $50k less made good sense. Now that I can have an M3 for $80k, strap a supercharger to it for under $15k and have an extremely competent package for under the cost of a 1yr old 335i, I'd be silly not to.

Unlike you, I don't see the need or desire in spending top dollar on cars (especially considering a) I do under 10k a year cumulative across all my cars) and b) the M3 will likely be a weekend/track car only)

P.S. Ausfredy let me guess, your dick is 4feet long too?