View Single Post
      11-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #127
JonNYC
Private
Rep
Drives: '12 M3 Cabrio

First-timer here, I'll try not to make any of the major n00b-mistakes.

Been a BMW CCA member for over a decade (probably close to 2 decades) and, yet, having known about the existence of European Delivery my whole life, I still never looked into it-- I had zero idea it could actually save a few $$ (besides all it's other appeals, of course) so I've been ploughing through these threads with great interest. I figured it would-- all told-- be -more- expensive.

If I -can- n00b-out for a second, can I ask 2 very basic questions which I can't *quite* seem to get a grasp on:

1. this car: M3 cabrio, Jerez, DCT, PDC, winter, nav., premium sound (basically "loaded" (whatever packages they condensed the former ones into) but with no interior customizations, etc.) also 18" wheels-- not 19".

What would one expect to save (very roughly-- or a range) over buying here, locally? I've been reading the threads with the 7% +(?) 7% (or whatever it is) but I just can't quite seem to get a handle on it... any help *much* appreciated.

2. If one ordered now-- conservatively-- what month would on expect to be able to pick the car up in Germany?

THANKS in advance for any guidance.
Appreciate 0