Drives: '09 E92 M3 IB/'17 f85 X5M LBB

Garage List
2017 BMW / X5M  [9.00]
2009 E92 M3  [10.00]
2004 Yamaha R1  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RON1X View Post
WHEELS ARE SOLD!

Yeah, my beast is gone... I literally have to not think about it or I get pissed off. The DCT started locking/bogging the last 2 months I had it (would hesitate to upshift for 3-4 seconds from gear 1 or 2), and I was paranoid something would happen and require me to get a new transmission (although it could easily have been solved by a software update, as it was running very old software).

The other fact was that it was turning into a highway queen, and I was just driving it to work in a straight line (too fast), so I just felt I wasn't using it for how it was designed. I also planned to get into tracking the car, but time is just something I don't have right now...

More importantly, I'm a huge wakeboarder and needing something to tow my boat this summer (it used to remain on one lake), so I ended up getting a 2010 Range Rover Sport with 34k miles. I've already added a lot of cosmetic/ special edition stuff to it (all OEM) and 22 inch matte black wheels. It looks mean

With that, I certainly see myself getting another M in the next year or two, probably an F30 or F82 when they come out so I can do European Delivery (which has always been a dream).
Well congrats. Let me see pics. of the Range. I like the HSE, they are badass.
'09 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue,6MT,Silver Novillo Leather,CF Trim,Premium Package,Technology Package,Cold Weather Package,Premium Sound,19"Wheels,Moonroof-Toy/'17 X5M, Long Beach Blue, Executive Package,Technology Package, Lighting Package, Driver Assist, Full Mughello Red Interior, 21" wheels-Toy/'14 535i with M Sport and 19" wheels-Daily
Appreciate 0